Simply say, if your site has NO incoming links from other websites, your site will not be indexed by Google. You MUST have at least one incoming link from another website if you are going to show up in Google at all! Let’s repeat this:
- Link Building Plans & Packages
- Need a Dedicated Link Builder?
- Recent Results & Testimonials
- Free Website Consultation!
You need to have at least one incoming link before you show up in Google at all!
Link Building Plan & Packages
|Link Building Package||Starter||Serious||Strategy|
|Quality Relevant Links||50||100||200|
|Get Started Today:|| PayPal || PayPal || PayPal |
|Total Quality Backlinks||50||100||200|
|Google PR 1 Links||20||40||60|
|Google PR 2 Links||10||20||40|
|Google PR 3+ Links||5||10||20|
|Campaign Duration||7 Days||14 Days||28 Days|
|100% Thematic & Relevant Links||✔||✔||✔|
|Follow Google Guidelines||✔||✔||✔|
Exchanging links with other websites is a tedious, time-consuming, and ongoing process. However, without other sites that link to your site, you will likely not rank well on Google for your keywords.
Incoming links from other sites also increase your SEO site traffic as follows:
- You get higher rankings with Google, which means more people will find your website due to you being near the top of the search results for a given keyword phrase.
- You get greater exposure by being listed on different websites. The power of this shouldn’t be underestimated. Not only should links from more sites over time steadily increase your traffic, but it also offers you some diversification from relying solely on Google for all your traffic. Traffic to your site will increase over the long-term as long as you actively manage your reciprocal link campaign