Google Adwords Remarketing / Retargeting
We will help you leverage Google AdWords Remarketing Ad Campaigns to regain those visitors BACK to your website and give you more sales!
Remarketing is one of the most powerful tools available in digital marketing business and it has on average 22% cheaper Cost Per Click (CPC) and hence approx 25% lower cost per conversion.
Remarketing Brings your customer back to your website and drive sales!
So, What is Remarketing?
When someone visits your website or App, it will be tracked via a remarketing/retargeting code installed on your website. The tracking data will be stored to a Audience list. We will re-target our Banner/Text ads with the help of the compiled Audience list which contains data for all previous visitors of the website or app. It includes the ones which had failed to convert the first time.
Remarketing campaign do not requires any keywords, but we can filter user based on age, gender, location, interest etc.
Remarketing is a very easy and effective way to bring back the abandoned visitors as well as for branding.
Ways of Google Remarketing
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they surf Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your sales with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next step with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
Did you know that Remarketing is one of the most powerful tools available in marketing business?
And that remarketing campaign has on average 22% cheaper Cost Per Click.
This, along with the slightly higher Conversion Rate amounts to a 25% lower Cost Per Conversion!